Friday, April 11, 2014

Week Twelve

Reading One: "Death of a Salesman"

Do you live in a successful live? How have you made your life successful? Many individuals have there own definition of success. In the story, "Death of a Salesman", Willy's life is overcome by a simple definition of success. In a dictionary, success is defined as," the accomplishment of an aim or purpose". Willy makes his definition of success as having the "American dream" or  full of wealth. Willy chose a success that is very stressful and could even cause health issues such as the ones Willy experienced.

In my life, success is about making sure I have my own dreams that I work to achieving and helping others achieve their own dreams. For instance my dream is to be a special education teacher, get married, have kids, switch over to being either an in-home daycare for low income families or a stay at home mom that home-schools. My success is helping others achieve their goals over making money of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment